Help Bangalore

Friday, May 27, 2005

My humble contribution

I am starting this blog to be able to contribute to the betterment of my home city - BANGALORE.


We keep hearing that Bangalore is a great place to stay, hot place to invest in, etc.


Also, we hear people complaining that the infrastructure needs to improve, roads are bad, power condition should improve, water is deficient, etc.


What we will use this forum is to try and list the issues that we notice on a daily basis and also suggest a solution for the same. Who knows, later, we can use this to petition to the Government or whoever is willing to consider the suggestions and implement the same.

I will also post information that will be useful for people living in Bangalore like Important places to visit, places of Utility value, etc.

Hence, I request whoever is able to visit this site and lives in Bangalore and prays that it has to improve, please put in your thoughts as well so that we can try and improve BANGALORE CITY.

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2005, Blogger Sumesh said...

Great job.. to really get your cause going.. try and network all bloggers in bangalore.. i am trying to build a list of blogs about bangalore.. let me know if you have any links.. also i am linking your page on my blog.. http://sumnetours.blogspot.com.. keep up the great job..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home